August 3, 2013

New on the Virtual Newsstand...



































Just in time for a rainy day here in Florida, comes the super pretty Adore HOME August / September issue! 



































I was happy to see the Trend Alert page... The Preppy Nautical page was right what I have been thinking, actually, I have just finished a quick office makeover for a client, and this is the exact direction we went in :) The fun knot rope pillow fabric we used in the office. As this particular space also had to double as a guest room, I had custom Euro pillows made of this fabric, as well as a daybed skirt. The space has not been properly photographed just yet, but you can find a sneak peek on the Northern Light Blog's FB page.
(Of cause I just noticed that the only fabric you do not see is the knot fabric.. but you get the idea)

If you are interested... 



































I used this lamp as a desk lamp, as the owner has a thing for Chevron. Love how it turned out!! 

OK, so this post was not supposed to be about me or work, but simply a beautifully edited magazine, and clearly I only got you to page 18... :)

I suggest you dive in on your own! Lots of entertaining suggestions, as well as styling ideas, those always have me spying for new combos. The issue is full of fun, festive pops of color and lots of bright and cheerful inspiration. Perfect for a rainy day!!

Happy Weekend everyone,
Natasha

Image #1 & #2 Via Adore Home, Image #3 via Horchow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...