June 16, 2013

Seeing Red...



































Admittedly I am not a "red person", don't really use this color in any of my work, I think it's a love / hate relationship... Then I came across this image, and with all that white and beautiful natural light, I actually really like how this looks! Surprise!! 
(The red lamp has to go though, but that's a minor detail :)  )








































Window seats are such a great way to carve out a little space, where there really is no room for furniture, and again, lot's of white to balance the brightness of the red... I like!









































... This is the best kind of red in my book! Yummy!!
Happy Fathers Day to all who celebrate today.

Hope your Sunday is amazing! 
Natasha

All images via tumblr

1 comment:

  1. White and red ...always one of my favorite color combinations ,love the window bench.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...