August 1, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand...



























It's here!!! Jam packed with super cool images, stores to visit and places to eat.





































THREEFOLD.... This place would quickly become my new hangout! My gosh, did you check out that spread? Apparently you can get your morning java here, eat wonderful food and pastries, and return at the end of the day for a little wine sipping. As it turns out, I don't think you will ever need to leave ;)...



Louise at Table Tonic scored a wonderful writeup for her new brick & motor shop.
Here's to wishing I could visit, but travel to Australia is not in the cards for me just yet.
If you are far away as well, check out her very successful web shop.

Have a fun time exploring this issue, lots of great stuff to dive into!

Natasha

Images via Adore Home

1 comment:

  1. We love Threefold! Thanks so much for stopping by & saying hello today. I can't wait to dive into your beautiful blog as well!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...