March 24, 2012

Happy Weekend!



































WOW! What a fantastic pop of bright blue....
The patina of this bench is amazing, don't you think? Makes me think of summer :)

Just wanting to relax with a few glossy mags this weekend, but I also have to get a little freelance work done!! I am visiting a new clients home on Monday, and I think I am just as excited as she is! Time will tell if it's a match made in heaven...

Hope your weekend will be FUN!

Natasha

Image via HomeLife

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a statement piece of furniture! Great pic!

    It's always exciting to have the first meeting with a new client. Relax now and have a great meeting on Monday!
    Tibs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej
    Sikke en fin blog Du har...
    Er ogsaa selv dansker og bor i USA.... :o) (NJ)
    Happy Sunday!!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Marie, hyggeligt at du er stoppet forbi og har indlagt en kommentar!

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean. That's all I felt like doing too......
    It didn't quite work out that way. I hope yours did!!!
    Good luck for today......
    ............................................
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes, Looking forward to this project... I think :)

      Delete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...