February 29, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand...
































It's here, the new rue magazine! Finally!!
I have been craving some new inspiration, and the March/April issue delivers...

I chose this image since I so rarely have any red in my image selections... and this dark red totally does it for me :)!!! I think the layering of the empty frames and mix of textures is interesting, oh, and yes... it's five o'clock somewhere, right?

Check out the feature on Kelie Grosso of Maison Luxe. What a fantastic workspace, loving all the white and pops of color! And those windows... to die for!!

Natasha

P.S.
Maison Luxe has a website with great info, portfolio and webshop (here)
as well as a blog (here).

Image via rue

1 comment:

  1. I am so tired I can't see straight!
    I will definitely check it out tomorrow...thanks so much for the heads up...
    ......................................
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...