September 4, 2011

Vacation Time!































Finally the day is here!

I am ready for a vacation; Leaving today with Mr. Wonderful, heading to Europe and I can hardly contain myself...

It's been a really difficult summer in this part of the world, for so many reasons out of my control, I am just so happy to be going away, I can't even tell you :) I will be posting from abroad, I am sure, but with less frequency, so please check back in from time to time.

"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..."  :)

Natasha

Image source unknown

5 comments:

  1. Have a good vacation!! September is really the best month in Europe!!
    Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natacha! If you, by any chance, visit Lisbon. Send me a message I'll be happy to show you arrownd.We have one of the most gorgeous seaside cities in Europe. Have a safe and happy travel. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha, you will have arrived by now so I hope you had a good flight & arrived safely - have a wonderful trip & enjoy that gorgeous September weather!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ana from Lisbon.. whishing I would have the time to "stop by", what would be better than a guided tour by a local! Thank you so much for the offer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...