September 24, 2011

Books I am bringing back...

... well, actually, that statement is not entirely true.
For the very first time, there have been absolutely NO Danish Design books to swoon over, not even a single one to buy, just so that I could say I found something of interest! Sadly!!

However, the Norwegian furniture brand Slettvoll, have just released an inspirational interior design book called "Velkommen Hjem" (Welcome Home). While this book is not yet in my possession (I am confident my Norwegian readers are familiar?) below - for the rest of us - are a few interior shots to drool over :).








Happy Fall Weekend!

Natasha

All images via Slettvoll

2 comments:

  1. I often go to Slettvoll´s store in Stockholm for inspiration and take their catalogue. I like the ethnic details, even though sometimes it is a bit hotel-ish feeling to it. The last picture in your post was on my moodboard for our living room when we moved in.. :)
    I hope you had a nice time in Denmark, I want to go there soon too.
    Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images. So simple, comfortable and chic. Just easy relaxed but ever so stylish living. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...