September 25, 2011

Beautiful Grey


































When I spotted this image I immediately fell in love!!

Not only does it so perfectly demonstrate the color of much of the fashion I have seen on this vacation, but also the knit! Cozy and fab, don't you think?
A tiny little bit over the top as well, just a tad.

I have probably touched every single sweater in all the stores I have visited, unfolded and folded a ton of sweaters. Tried on two, purchased one! Only one! I Promise....





































The coolness of Grey have been mixed with black, no shocker there, but also with a touch of camel... I noticed that the girls in Copenhagen, who typically have it together, looked much like these two beautiful, chic girls! Short biker boots are everywhere, and I felt very much "at home" in mine!!

When shopping for interior accessories, I found so much in black and grey! Many items in leather, lots of ceramics, pillows with super cool photo prints (more on that later) and fur.
So much fur! Everything from fashion to pillows, to throws, you name it... Fur is everywhere.

Looking forward to sharing more of my Scandinavian inspirations in the next many posts!
Natasha

Image #1 via Elina Dahl blog, Image #2 via stylish inspiration on tumblr, Image #3 by Line Thit Klein

3 comments:

  1. Natasha as soon s I saw your 1st image I just wanted to cozy right up!! Love autumn and sweater weather, with scarves, wraps, etc.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that space in the last image so clean & simple and the photo print just makes it. I would love an apartment like that.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...