June 8, 2011

So, I was thinking...


































... that I needed to Welcome new followers of Northern Light, and what prettier way than to send you flowers!

Also, I would like to direct your eye to the top right corner (right up there --- > ... just below the header); Now you can sign up for Northern Light posts to arrive straight to your email account, how cool is that! Of course I would love for you to visit here, but nothing beats the convenience of a hot-of-the-press post! Be the first to know!!

And there is even more good news :)

I have updated my Interview page (also located to your right). Just in case you missed it the first time around... but then again, if you sign up for emails, then you will be sure to receive the next one, and I can promise that it will be a good one!!
Might even be coupled with a give-away, ... hmmm   :) It will be ready in a weeks time or so, just polishing it up...

So, with all this good news, I would love to hear what you have to say!

Natasha

Image via Sia

3 comments:

  1. Since you made it so darn easy I am now a follower by email and not just a pretty face in your followers-section. woohooo (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Linda!
    When I "needed" followers in the beginning of the year, you were right there to lend your support, and now you are stepping up again, VERY much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These orchids are so gorgeous. Such an amazing palette for summer.
    xo E + J

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...