May 24, 2011

Vintage posters.




































Sunday morning I visited a friends house, I had not been there in a little while...
I spotted a vintage poster on her wall. No frame, no fuss, just up on the wall!
I was so taken with the simplicity, and so inspired to find "my own" that I went on a little Internet search! Of course there are thousands, it's hard to pick one, and truthfully... I don't really have the wall space... BUT, I did find a few contestants, just in case :)

The vintage Miss Dior is my favorite! LOVE the color, the dress, the flowers... EVERYTHING!
This poster I would make room for!!












































Spotted this poster at BASALT Indretning, a vintage furniture store in Copenhagen, owned by Anne Fabricius-Bjerre. She wrote the book (Hjem efter mit hjerte) that I used in my first give-away here. Great pop of color, don't you think??




































And then there is this bright blue and yellow one.... How fun!
I see this one in a modern home, perhaps even in a child's room!
This poster you can find at TK Collection.

Have an artsy day :)

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Wow, gorgeous posters <3 nice finds! You wished an artsy day? I had a super one.. painting wooden (sofa) palettes all day long for the cafe I work in :) I had so much fun, but damn that I can't feel my hands after 9 hours of work.. huh. Hope you had a great day. Xoxo

    - Urska @
    Live.Create.Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...