March 8, 2011

Un-related beauty

... does that even make sense?
Anyhoooo, just sharing two super pretty detailed shots, hope you think they are as pretty as I do?!








































Do you recall this post? Well, as a reader of Northern Light, I am sure you are aware that I have a new found love for Sea Fans! This little saltwater display just made me smile :) The sea urchin and the sand dollar are so pretty, love all the texture and different whites!


































Speaking of texture...
Nothing like an old french church candelabra, though I am not sure if they are a little passe or not? That's it for today folks, super busy week, please be patient...

Welcome to new readers, and if you didn't "Like" Northern Light on FB, what are you waiting for? Click on the link to the right, and voila :) 

Natasha

Image #1 via Rue, Image #2 unknown

1 comment:

  1. Something so beautiful should never be passe! Beautiful photographs - both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...