March 16, 2011

Peacefull vignette.
































Is this not a great art wall? As much as I love color, this is a very soothing combo...
What initially got me, was the silver punch-bowl filled to the brim with orchids! It reminded me of the one Anne Fabricius-Bjerre had on her grand piano (here).  Notice how all the frames are different materials, thickness and colors, yet it is a very cohesive look! There is everything framed here; a beautiful kimono (how appropriate), a cartoon character and even a child's drawing, this is definitely an evolving art wall, but when do you stop adding? Do you stop?
Do you have an evolving art wall like this?

Natasha

PS. Just 3 more days to sign up to win the give-away! :)

Image via Skona Hem (I think....)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha,

    Thank you so very much for your beautiful comment on my blog! I appreciate the support and I am so excited to explore Nothern Light, it looks amazing! I will definitely add you to my blog list (Still working that all out!). Gorgeous pic - got to love neutrals, timeless and my favourite colour wheel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha,

    I added myself as a follower to your beautiful blog

    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies,
    Thank you for reaching out and leaving a comment, so I know you were here... :)

    Hope you enjoy what you see and read!!

    Welcome to Northern Light

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...