August 10, 2010

Elegant Upgrade!

Hey, if you don't know already, the new Lonny Magazine went live today!!!



















I have just had a quick moment to "thumb" through, but looking forward to spending some time reading the issue from front cover to back cover!!!!

Immediately I am drawn to the Elegant Upgrade feature, but seeing Vicente Wolf's Montauk house, takes me right back to my recent vacation in New England.
How about a trip to London, Rachel Ashwell's apartment is a gem, love her new book by the way! It's nice to see her doing well again, I am sure that took a lot of hard work!!

Dive in, I know you wont be disappointed, the Lonny Team does it again....

Natasha

Image via Lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...